1. Go to a Rodeo. The clowns at this show have a very important and dangerous job. They keep the riders safe from the Bulls!
2. Learn how to tie various knots. The folks at WannaLearn have a great resource for Knot Tying.
3. Go to the Zoo and observe the animals. What are they doing? Why are they doing it? Ask for a tour!
4. Blowing bubbles is now an art form! Find out how to make the best bubble solution and blow the best bubbles at The Bubbleshere.
5. Get mom, dad or the babysitter to help you make some tye-dyed shirts and blouses! Here are some tye-dying instructions.
6. Make a fleet of paper airplanes! The folks at WannaLearn have instructions on how to build some great ones.
7. *Sniff* *sniff* *sniff* What's that smell. Oh no! It's time to wash the dog again.
8. If you belong to Girl Guides or Boy Scouts, it is that time of year when you will be going on a fun-filled camping trip! Don't belong to the group? Ask mom or dad if you can join. It's great fun for the whole family.
9. Pack a picnic and go to the park or beach. Don't forget the sun screen and bug spray!
10. Go wading in a Tidal Pool! It's lots of fun. Be sure to go with mom or dad and try this activity from COAST. You will learn a lot about Tidal Pools and their inhabitants.