What You Need
- Shoe box without lid
- Aluminum foil
- Green felt or paper
- Shamrock stickers or cut out ones you created
- Stick about twice the depth of the box.
How To Make It
- Cover a shoe box with aluminium foil using glue to hold it in place.
- Cut shamrocks out of felt or paper to decorate your trap. You can also use stickers for this.
- Glue the shamrocks, if not using stickers, to the box.
- The night before St. Patrick’s Day, put a stick under the box so that the box is lifted up on one end. Leave it out by your front door.
- If a leprechaun stops by, he’ll leave a surprise for you! Perhaps some green candies or a few shiny pennies.