Christmas Crafts -
2 Candy canes
3 Hershey's miniature candy bars (all same color)
1 Chocolate wrapped Santa (about 2" tall)
2 small wrapped chocolate bars (Christmas ones look like presents)
Low temp glue gun
How To Make It
- Put hot glue on the bottom short edges of a Hershey's candy bar.
- Place on top of 2 candy canes (curly sides up to imitate a sleigh), about 1/4 the way down from the ends.
- Put hot glue on the bottom short sides of another Hershey's candy bar.
- Place on top of 2 candy canes right in front of the other candy bar.
- Put hot glue on the top long side of a 3rd Hershey's candy bar.
- Place it upright along the outside edge of the 1st candy bar. This makes the back of the seat.
- Put hot glue on the bottom of Santa's feet and attach to the back of the chair in the sleigh.
- Put hot glue on the bottom of the "presents" and place on the seat in front of Santa.
Back to Christmas Crafts