Christmas Crafts -
Acorns with caps
Hot glue gun
Hot glue sticks
Coriander seeds of similar size seed
Gold spray paint
Small paint brush
Acrylic paints in red, green and blue
Fine tip black permanent marker
Drill with very fine bit
Fine gold wire
How To Make It
- Wash and dry acorns. If their caps come off, glue them back on.
Using a hot glue gun, glue on pistachio nuts for ears and coriander seeds for a nose.
- Lay acrons on paper and srpay with gold paint. Let dry. Turn over and spray the other side.
- Paint caps and color desired with acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Using the marker, draw eyes and a mouth. Make the elf have eyes open, closed or winking. Draw eyebrows if you want too! The mouth can be open or closed.
- Drill small holes in stems with a very fine drill bit. String a 14-inch piece of very fine gold wire through the hole. Bring ends up equally on both sides and twist wire together. String about 2-inches of multicolored beads onto wire.
- Make a loop to hang the ornmanet ond stirng the loose end of wire back down into the beads until secure.
Using beads in holiday shapes would be very cool.
Back to Christmas Crafts