Kids Crafts -
Big Hug Greeting Card
4 sheets of printer paper
Construction paper (color you want your card to be)
Markers, pencil crayons, crayons, stickers, etc
How To Make It
- Tape the 4 sheets of printer paper together, end to end. Lay the paper on the floor and have someone trace around one arm and hand to cover half the paper.
- On the opposite end of the paper trace around each other arm and hand. Connect the two tracings in the center with tape. Cut out the drawing.
- Use markers and other things to decorate the card. You can even write a message across the arms.
- Accordion-fold the arms until one hand lays across the other.
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half. Write a message on the outside of the card. Decorate it anyway you want.
- Attach the hug inside the card by gluing the bottom hand on the right side of the greeting card.
Back to Kids Craft Corner