Kids Crafts -
medium sized grapevine wreath
4 yards of 1/4-inch-wide ribbon in multiple colors
4 jingle bells
various dried or fake flowers
How To Make It
- Measure and cut four 24-inch lengths of ribbon.
- Thread ribbon through top loop of a jingle bell and pull through enough ribbon to loop around wreath. Add the rest of the bells in the same way.
- Tread the ends of the ribbon through the loop and tighten, pulling the bell closest the wreath. Tie a simple knot in the ribbon to secure the bell.
- Measure and cut a 36-inch length of ribbon. Tie one end with a small knot to the wreath. Wind the ribbon all the way around the wreath. Secure it in place with a simple knot or you can use a glue gun.
- Decorate the wretwreathh various dried or fake flowers. Secure in place with floral wire.
Back to Kids Craft Corner