Kids Crafts -
Foil pie tin
Plastic work container (mixing cement)
Decorating items (rocks, marbles, small toys, etc)
Non-stick cooking spray
How To Make It
- Work in a well vented work place. Place newspapers over your work space.
- Pour quick-drying cement into container. For each pie tin, you will need 8 cups of dry cement mix. Mix it with water according to the directions on the package.
- Just before you pour the wet cement into a pie tin, spray the tin with cooking spray. When the mixture is the consistency of cake batter, pour it carefully into the form.
- Smooth out the cement and add decorations. If you want, you can leave your hand or foot print in the cement. How about using a small stick to write your name or message. Be sure to work very quickly.
- Let dry completely. Remove plaque from pie tin and paint as desired.
Back to Kids Craft Corner