Kids Crafts -
Bingo The Dog Pencil Holder
Brown Paper Bag
5 pry-off type bottle caps
black and white plus five other colors of construction paper
Small coffee can
How To Make It
- Cut a piece from bottom of paper bag big enough to cover the outside of the can. Piece should be slightly larger than the can. Wrap it around the can and trim it to fit. Use tape to hold it in place.
- Cut two long floppy dog ears from the brown paper bag to go on each side of the top of the can.
- Fold the top end of each ear back and tape it inside the can to hold the ears in place
- Cut eyes from the white paper and pupils from the black paper. Glue pupils to eyes and then eyes to the face of the dog.
- Cut a nose from black paper and glue it on the dogs face.
- Use a hole punch to make six black freckles for the dogs face. Glue 3 on each cheek.
- Use the black marker to draw a mouth just below the nose.
- Cut a 1-inch circle from each of the five colors of construction paper.
- Write one letter from the word B-I-N-G-O on each circle.
- Cut a piece of sticky-back magnet for the back of each of the five caps and stick them in place.
- Stick the caps on the front of the dog can to spell BINGO.
Back to Kids Craft Corner