Kids Crafts -
- 2 milk cartons
- 2 straws
- Yellow, black and white craft foam
How To Make It
Tape a piece of craft foam about 1/2 way up the milk carton.
- Tape black craft foam all the way up the back of the milk carton, leaving about 1 inch sticking up over the carton.
- Tape white craft foam over the rest of the milk carton.
- Glue two blobs of playdough into the center of the pirate ship.
- Cut a 2-3in piece off the bottom of the second milk carton. Tape it onto the ship (covering the playdough). Poke two holes in it (with a pencil) right above the playdough blobs.
- Cover with white craft foam.
- Stick two straws through the holes you poked in the top carton.
- Cut two large rectangles and two small rectangles from yellow craft foam.
- Poke two holes in each rectangle with scissors or a hole punch and thread onto the straws as masts.
- Draw windows and a door with markers.
- Cut yellow circles and glue them to the side of the ship as portholes.
- Add a gangplank made of black craft foam.