6 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 oz pkg butter scotch chips
8 oz pkg cream cheese
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup red and green cherries
2 cups multi-colored mini-marshmallows
Graham cracker crumbs
- Melt first 2 ingredients over low heat in a saucepan.
- Add cream cheese and mix until melted.
- Add cherries and walnuts. Blend.
- Let mixture cool until you are able to handle it with bare hands. Add marshmallows.
- On a smooth surface, rool the mixture into two long log forms. This will be VERY messy.
- Roll one log in graham crackers, the other one in coconut.
- Roll logs in wax paper and then roll in tin foil.
- Cut into slices to server.
Back to -> Christmas Recipes or The Cookie Jar