Pumpkin Rice Krispies
Brown cake decorating icing
- Follow the recipe for making rice krispie treats (you'll find it on the cereal box) with the following changes...
- Add food coloring to the marshmallows as they melt to create an orange color.
- Instead of pressing them into a square pan, roll them into balls to create pumpkin shapes.
- Make a small batch of rice krispies dying them green with the food coloring. Make into small stem shapes and place on top of the orange balls.
- When cool, make pumpkin faces on the pumpkins with the brown icing. Chill to set.