Pumpkin Raisin Muffins
1 cup Fresh or Canned Pumpkin
3 1/2 cups Flour
1 cup Sugar
1 1/4 cup 2% Milk
1/4 cup Soft Butter or margarine
1 cup Raisins
4 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put muffin cups into muffin tins or grease the tins.
- Cream butter(or margarine) and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in pumpkin and eggs.
- Dredge raisins in 1/2 cup of flour.
- Sift remaining flour and spices together.
- Pour milk into a mixing bowl.
- Mix in dry ingredients by hand until just mixed.
- Stir in raisins.
- Spoon mix into paper cups in muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.