There is nothing like
a Sundae on a hot day
to cool you off and
make you feel real good!
- 3 ounces milk
- 3 ounces Chocolate Syrup
- 2-1/2 ounces whipped cream
- 1/2 ounce Chocolate Syrup
- 1 scoop strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 ounce strawberry topping
- Combine milk and 3 ounces of Chocolate Syrup, pour into a 12 ounce pilsner glass.
- Pipe the whipped cream onto the chocolate milk.
- Top the whipped cream with the 1/2 ounce of Chocolate Syrup.
- Place the scoop of strawberry ice cream onto the Chocolate Syrup.
- Top the ice cream with the strawberry topping
Black Forest Sundae
- Cherry vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Hot Fudge
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Place a layer of Hot Fudge topping in a shallow ice cream dish.
- Add a scoop of cherry vanilla ice cream.
- Top with Chocolate Syrup, whipped cream and cherries.
More Sundaes > Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5