Rainbow in A Cup
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple Jello
Hot and cold water
Clear plastic cups
How To Make It
- Make the red Jello according to instructions on the box. Pour a small amount in the bottom of each clear glass (about one sixth of the cup).
- When the red Jello has set (this will take 4-6 hours), repeat using the orange Jello.
- Repeat with the yellow, green, blue and purple Jellos.
Blarney Stone - Kissed Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S ® Cocoa Powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
36 HERSHEY'S KISSES ® Milk Chocolates
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
3 1/2 teaspoons milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 drops green food coloring
How to Make It
- Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Divide dough in half; place each half on separate sheet of wax paper.
- Shape each half into log with squared sides, about 7 inches long and 2-1/4 inches wide. Wrap each log in wax paper or plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm, at least 8 hours.
- Heat oven to 325 F. Cut logs into 3/8-inch thick slices. Place onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
- Stir together 3/4 cup powdered sugar, milk, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract and 3 or 4 drops green food color, if desired, in small bowl until of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over top of cookies. Immediately place a chocolate piece on each cookie. About 3 dozen cookies.